Authentic Scotch Whisky Woodchips
- Retired barrels from Scotch whisky distilleries
- The barrels are broken down into small wood chips; each chip is about half the size of a matchbox
- Originally, the barrels had been filled with Bourban from the USA, prior to being exported to the Scotch whisky distilleries in the UK
- The barrels are made from American oak, before being charred on the inside and filled with premium whisky for storage over several years
- Adds an amazing smokey flavour to your meat, poultry and vegetables
- Open the bag of chips and you will smell the fantastic whisky aroma.
- Weight: 400g
- Packaged in a zip-locked bag
- £3.20 delivery charge
- FREE DELIVERY on 2+ bags
Tip: Soak four or five wood chips in water for 15 minutes and then place them into your Braai/BBQ when there are about 10 minutes remaining of your cook. Place the chips directly onto the coals beneath your food and close the lid of your BBQ (creating a smoke box effect). The heat from the coals will cause the wet whisky chips to generate smoke, adding a subtle whisky smokey flavour to your food. It's amazing!