Also known as Sickle Bush, this exceptionally dry braai wood is baked under the African desert sun. Great for enjoying your summer braais/bbq. You'll get:
- round logs (similar diameter to a coke can) for hot long-lasting coals
- low levels of smoke
- greater levels of control as you cook
- aromatic smells
- flavour enhancing qualities
- less than 2% moisture content
- Weight: 15 kg (max variation 3% under or over)
- Bag dimensions: 60cm x 30cm x 23cm (approximately 40 litres)
- Free delivery on 2+ bags
It is recommended that you use some firelighters and kindling to start your fire.
For wholesale orders please contact us to so that we can arrange bespoke delivery.